Subject: Re: 5.0 Features - Multi-Threading & O
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 22:10:05 -0700

On Sun, 21 Apr 1996, Tim Krego wrote:

> I didn't mean the PPC is going to die, just that it will never take off.
> Basically the Amiga would be moving from one declining CPU to another.

While you are telling us the future, could you please let me which stocks
I should invest in?  (sorry, I couldn't resist)

This thread is beginning to spiral wildly out control, but I'll add to it
anyway by saying that the Amiga's future has never looked more promising
than it does right now.  There was a short time around 1990-1991 that
things were looking good for the Amiga, but Commodore fukt this up and we
all know the rest of the story.

Regardless of what happens a year or two down the road, Amiga owners are
rejoicing because they won't have to sell their machines for scrap in the
near future...anything beyond that is just icing on the cake.

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]
                                      http://www.albany.net/~dwarner

 Lightspeed Animation Contest entries must be received by May 3rd, 1996!
                                                          -------------